Thursday, February 28, 2008



So apparently I did not get Emma into the bath quick enough and she decided to get in herself. I just hadn't gotten her clothes off yet! She loves bath time and is so funny with Ben. The two of them love to blow bubbles and wow!!! They can splash!!! I finally had to ban the three kids from taking a bath together after they splashed water all the way out into the hall. I never knew water could travel that far. At least it dries. I have the cutest kids though.
Oh, and if anyone knows how to put videos on this, I would appreciate the help.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's absolutely a hoot!!! I take it she loves baths? :)

mysandbeach said...

I am loving looking at your blog! Keep posting! To post a video, click on new post. Then next to the spell check icon is the add picture icon. Next to that is the add video icon. You click on that then upload a file. It takes a while but it works!!

jules said...

She's hilarious!! Bathtime is tons of fun...my kids often complain that we use the shower to save time.

Lisha said...

My little man does this all the time, particularly when it's me in the shower... no privacy for moms! It's great to have busy, climbing, adventurous types, isn't it?!!